See also Resurrection
To make alive, to resurrect, or to change a person so that he can be in the presence of God.
- God hath quickened us together with Christ:Eph. 2:4–5; ( Col. 2:6, 12–13; )
- Christ was put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:1 Pet. 3:18; ( D&C 138:7; )
- No man has seen God, except quickened by the Spirit:D&C 67:11;
- Redemption is through him that quickeneth all things:D&C 88:16–17;
- The Saints will be quickened and caught up to meet Christ:D&C 88:96;
- Adam became quickened in the inner man:Moses 6:65;