Three Nephite Disciples
Three of Christ’s chosen Nephite disciples referred to in the Book of Mormon.
The Lord granted to these disciples the same blessing granted to John the Beloved—that they might stay on the earth to bring souls to Christ until the Lord comes again. They were translated so that they would feel no pain and would not die (3 Ne. 28).
- Christ granted the three disciples’ desire to tarry until his coming:3 Ne. 28:1–9;
- They will never suffer the pains of death or sorrow:3 Ne. 28:7–9;
- They shall have fulness of joy:3 Ne. 28:10;
- They were temporarily caught up into heaven:3 Ne. 28:13–17;
- They ministered unto the people and endured persecution:3 Ne. 28:18–23;
- They ministered unto Mormon:3 Ne. 28:24–26; ( Morm. 8:10–11; )
- They will minister to the Gentiles, Jews, scattered tribes, and all nations:3 Ne. 28:27–29;
- Satan has no power over them:3 Ne. 28:39;