The sin of denying the Holy Ghost, a sin that cannot be forgiven.
- Blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men:Matt. 12:31–32; ( Mark 3:29; Luke 12:10; )
- It is impossible for those who were made partakers of the Holy Ghost to renew them again unto repentance:Heb. 6:4–6;
- If we sin wilfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins:Heb. 10:26;
- If ye deny the Holy Ghost and know that ye deny it, this is a sin which is unpardonable:Alma 39:5–6; ( Jacob 7:19; )
- They have no forgiveness, having denied the Only Begotten Son, having crucified him unto themselves:D&C 76:30–35;
- The blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven, which is shedding innocent blood after ye have received my new and everlasting covenant:D&C 132:26–27;