In the Book of Mormon, Zarahemla refers to (1) a man who led Mulek’s colony, (2) a city named after him, (3) the land of Zarahemla, or (4) the people who followed him.
- Zarahemla rejoiced that the Lord had sent the Nephites:Omni 1:14;
- Zarahemla gave a genealogy of the fathers:Omni 1:18;
- Ammon was a descendant of Zarahemla:Mosiah 7:3, 13;
- The Church was established in the city of Zarahemla:Alma 5:2;
- Because of the righteous the wicked were saved in Zarahemla:Hel. 13:12;
- The city of Zarahemla was burned at Christ’s death:3 Ne. 8:8, 24;