A Facsimile from the Book of Abraham
- Abraham sitting upon Pharaoh’s throne, by the politeness of the king, with a crown upon his head, representing the Priesthood, as emblematical of the grand Presidency in Heaven; with the scepter of justice and judgment in his hand.
- King Pharaoh, whose name is given in the characters above his head.
- Signifies Abraham in Egypt as given also in Figure 10 of Facsimile No. 1.
- Prince of Pharaoh, King of Egypt, as written above the hand.
- Shulem, one of the king’s principal waiters, as represented by the characters above his hand.
- Olimlah, a slave belonging to the prince.
Abraham is reasoning upon the principles of Astronomy, in the king’s court.