See also Ordain
- appointed to defeat the good counsel of Ahithophel: 2 Sam. 17:14 .
- a man whom I appointed to utter destruction: 1 Kgs. 20:42 .
- Is there not an appointed time to man upon earth: Job 7:1 .
- thou hast appointed his bounds that he cannot pass: Job 14:5 .
- preserve thou those that are appointed to die: Ps. 79:11 .
- appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: Matt. 24:51 . ( Luke 12:46 . )
- the Lord appointed other seventy: Luke 10:1 .
- appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed: Luke 22:29 .
- they appointed two, Joseph … and Matthias: Acts 1:23 .
- seven men … whom we may appoint over this business: Acts 6:3 .
- hath determined the times before appointed: Acts 17:26 .
- hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge: Acts 17:31 .
- For God hath not appointed us to wrath: 1 Thes. 5:9 .
- it is appointed unto men once to die: Heb. 9:27 .
- had appointed just men to be their teachers: Mosiah 2:4 .
- appointment of God unto the fathers concerning the seed: Abr. 1:4 .