Assembly for Worship
- congregation blessed the Lord: 1 Chr. 29:20 .
- Israel … worshipped, and praised the Lord: 2 Chr. 7:3 .
- congregation worshipped, and the singers sang: 2 Chr. 29:28 .
- assembled with fasting: Neh. 9:1 .
- praise shall be of thee in the great congregation: Ps. 22:25 .
- in the congregations will I bless the Lord: Ps. 26:12 .
- praise the Lord … in the assembly of the upright: Ps. 111:1 .
- call a solemn assembly: Joel 1:14 .
- where two or three are gathered together in my name: Matt. 18:20 .
- they were assembled together: Acts 4:31 .
- assembled themselves with the church: Acts 11:26 .
- first day of the week, when the disciples came together: Acts 20:7 .
- when ye come together in the church: 1 Cor. 11:18 .
- Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together: Heb. 10:25 .
See also D&C 138:16, 38, 49