See also Bear [
- he carried away all his cattle: Gen. 31:18 .
- children of Israel … shall carry up my bones from hence: Gen. 50:25 . ( Ex. 13:19 ; 2 Ne. 4:1 . )
- Spirit of the Lord shall carry thee: 1 Kgs. 18:12 .
- carried them captive to Assyria: 2 Kgs. 15:29 . ( 2 Kgs. 17:6, 23 . )
- shall be carried into Babylon: 2 Kgs. 20:17 . ( Isa. 39:6 . )
- he carried out thence all the treasures: 2 Kgs. 24:13 .
- he carried away all Jerusalem: 2 Kgs. 24:14 .
- carried him to Babylon: 2 Kgs. 25:7 . ( Jer. 39:7 ; Jer. 52:11 . )
- None ought to carry the ark of God but the Levites: 1 Chr. 15:2 .
- had been carried away from Jerusalem: Esth. 2:6 .
- he hath … carried our sorrows: Isa. 53:4 . ( Mosiah 14:4 . )
- hand of the Lord … carried me out in the spirit: Ezek. 37:1 .
- suffer that any man should carry any vessel: Mark 11:16 .
- bound Jesus, and carried him away: Mark 15:1 .
- Carry neither purse, nor scrip: Luke 10:4 .
- he was … carried up into heaven: Luke 24:51 .
- it is not lawful for thee to carry thy bed: John 5:10 .
- Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols: 1 Cor. 12:2 .
- carried about with every wind of doctrine: Eph. 4:14 .
- carried about with divers and strange doctrines: Heb. 13:9 .