See also Heaven
- they whose bodies are celestial: D&C 76:70 .
- we saw the glory of the celestial: D&C 76:92 .
- give unto you a place in the celestial world: D&C 78:7 .
- eternal life, even the glory of the celestial kingdom: D&C 88:4 .
- it may be prepared for the celestial glory: D&C 88:18 .
- not able to abide the law of a celestial kingdom cannot abide a celestial glory: D&C 88:22 .
- begotten through me are partakers of the glory: D&C 93:22 .
- be crowned with celestial glory: D&C 101:65 .
- In the celestial glory there are three heavens: D&C 131:1 .
- glory shall be a fulness and a continuation of the seeds: D&C 132:19 .
- I beheld the celestial kingdom of God: D&C 137:1 .