See also Body, Sanctity of ; Chastity ; Clean ; Cleanse ; Forgive ; Godliness ; Priesthood, Qualifying for ; Purification ; Purity ; Repent ; Sanctification ; Uncleanness ; Virtue ; Wash ; Worthiness
- Blessed are the pure in heart: Matt. 5:8 .
- Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth: Matt. 15:11 .
- full of dead men’s bones, and of all uncleanness: Matt. 23:27 .
- all things are clean unto you: Luke 11:41 .
- What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common: Acts 10:15 .
- If any man defile the temple of God: 1 Cor. 3:17 .
- let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh: 2 Cor. 7:1 .
- found unclean before the judgment-seat: 1 Ne. 10:21 .
- kingdom of God is not filthy, and there cannot any unclean thing enter: 1 Ne. 15:34 . ( D&C 97:15 ; Moses 6:57 . )
- no man be saved except his garments … are cleansed from all stain: Alma 5:21 .
- having your garments spotless: Alma 7:25 .
- Lord … dwelleth not in unholy temples: Alma 34:36 .
- purifying and the sanctification of their hearts: Hel. 3:35 .
- save he were cleansed every whit from his iniquity: 3 Ne. 8:1 .
- thy garments shall be made clean: Ether 12:37 .
- be purified even as he is pure: Moro. 7:48 .