See also BD Corn
- fatness of the earth, and plenty of corn: Gen. 27:28 .
- seven ears of corn came up upon one stalk: Gen. 41:5 .
- came into Egypt to Joseph for to buy corn: Gen. 41:57 .
- heard that there is corn in Egypt: Gen. 42:2 . ( Acts 7:12 . )
- tithe of thy corn: Deut. 12:17 .
- put the sickle to the corn: Deut. 16:9 .
- firstfruit also of thy corn: Deut. 18:4 .
- not muzzle the ox when he treadeth out the corn: Deut. 25:4 . ( 1 Cor. 9:9 ; 1 Tim. 5:18 . )
- Storehouses also for the increase of corn: 2 Chr. 32:28 .
- had given them of the corn of heaven: Ps. 78:24 .
- I will send you corn: Joel 2:19 .