See also Bribe ; Evil ; False Doctrine ; Filthiness ; Fraud ; Idolatry ; Man, Natural, Not Spiritually Reborn ; Pollution ; Sin ; Wickedness
- he, whom God raised again, saw no corruption: Acts 13:37 .
- delivered from the bondage of corruption: Rom. 8:21 .
- sown in corruption … raised in incorruption: 1 Cor. 15:42 .
- he that soweth to his flesh … reap corruption: Gal. 6:8 .
- corruption that is in the world through lust: 2 Pet. 1:4 .
- perish in their own corruption: 2 Pet. 2:12 .
- they themselves are the servants of corruption: 2 Pet. 2:19 .