See also Face
- Lord lift up his countenance upon thee: Num. 6:26 .
- Look not on his countenance: 1 Sam. 16:7 .
- but a youth … of a fair countenance: 1 Sam. 17:42 .
- Why is thy countenance sad: Neh. 2:2 .
- lift thou up the light of thy countenance: Ps. 4:6 .
- let our countenances be looked upon before thee: Dan. 1:13 .
- king’s countenance was changed: Dan. 5:6 . ( Alma 18:12 . )
- light of his countenance did shine: 3 Ne. 19:25 .
- countenance shone above the brightness of the sun: D&C 110:3 .