- Lord God planted a garden eastward in Eden: Gen. 2:8 . ( Moses 3:8 ; Abr. 5:8 . )
- river went out of Eden to water the garden: Gen. 2:10 . ( Moses 3:10 . )
- put him into the garden of Eden to dress it: Gen. 2:15 . ( Moses 3:15 ; Abr. 5:11 . )
- Lord God sent him forth from the garden of Eden: Gen. 3:23 . ( 2 Ne. 2:19 ; Alma 42:2 ; D&C 29:41 ; Moses 4:29 . )
- placed at the east of … Eden Cherubims: Gen. 3:24 . ( Alma 12:21 ; Alma 42:2 ; Moses 4:31 . )
- Cain … dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden: Gen. 4:16 .
- he will make her wilderness like Eden: Isa. 51:3 . ( 2 Ne. 8:3 . )
- Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God: Ezek. 28:13 .
- land … desolate is become like the garden of Eden: Ezek. 36:35 .
- land is as the garden of Eden: Joel 2:3 .
- voice of the Lord … toward the Garden of Eden: Moses 5:4 .
See also D&C 117:8