Fall of Man
See also Carnal Mind ; Death ; Death, Spiritual, First ; Man, Natural, Not Spiritually Reborn ; Sensuality ; BD Fall of Adam
- Adam and Eve had partaken of the forbidden fruit: 2 Ne. 2:19 .
- Adam fell that men might be: 2 Ne. 2:25 .
- resurrection must needs come … by reason of the fall: 2 Ne. 9:6 .
- those who have fallen by the transgression of Adam: Mosiah 3:11 .
- natural man is an enemy to God, and has been from the fall of Adam: Mosiah 3:19 .
- atonement … for all mankind … since the fall of Adam: Mosiah 4:7 .
- redeemed his people from their lost and fallen state: Mosiah 16:4 .
- Adam did fall by the partaking of the forbidden fruit: Alma 12:22 .
- since man had fallen he could not merit anything: Alma 22:14 .
- all are fallen and are lost: Alma 34:9 .
- man became … fallen man: Alma 42:6 .
- fall had brought … a spiritual death: Alma 42:9 .
- fall of Adam being cut off from the presence of the Lord: Hel. 14:16 .
- by Adam came the fall of man: Morm. 9:12 .
- because of the fall our natures have become evil: Ether 3:2 .