- when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren: Luke 22:32 .
- ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another: John 13:35 .
- Feed my sheep: John 21:17 .
- continued steadfastly in the apostles’ doctrine and fellowship: Acts 2:42 .
- God … by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son: 1 Cor. 1:9 .
- gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship: Gal. 2:9 .
- no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens: Eph. 2:19 .
- our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son: 1 Jn. 1:3 .
- he who loveth God love his brother also: 1 Jn. 4:21 .
See also Eccl. 4:9–12