See also End
- counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it: Luke 14:28 .
- works which the Father hath given me to finish: John 5:36 .
- I have finished the work which thou gavest me: John 17:4 .
- It is finished: John 19:30 .
- that I might finish my course with joy: Acts 20:24 .
- fought a good fight, I have finished my course: 2 Tim. 4:7 .
- works were finished from the foundation of the world: Heb. 4:3 .
- sin … finished, bringeth forth death: James 1:15 .
- mystery of God should be finished: Rev. 10:7 .
- not again until the thousand years were finished: Rev. 20:5 .
- Alma said … our work is not finished: Alma 14:13 .