- she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore: Deut. 22:21 .
- have committed lewdness and folly in Israel: Judg. 20:6 .
- my brother … do not thou this folly: 2 Sam. 13:12 .
- he that is hasty of spirit exalteth folly: Prov. 14:29 .
- Folly is joy to him that is destitute of wisdom: Prov. 15:21 .
- instruction of fools is folly: Prov. 16:22 .
- Answer not a fool according to his folly: Prov. 26:4 .
- wisdom excelleth folly: Eccl. 2:13 .
- every mouth speaketh folly: 2 Ne. 19:17 .
See also D&C 136:19