- can one enter into a strong man’s house, and spoil his goods: Matt. 12:29 . ( Mark 3:27 . )
- he shall make him ruler over all his goods: Matt. 24:47 . ( JS—M 1:15 . )
- called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods: Matt. 25:14 .
- say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up: Luke 12:19 .
- give me the portion of goods that falleth to me: Luke 15:12 .
- accused unto him that he had wasted his goods: Luke 16:1 .
- Lord, the half of my goods I give to the poor: Luke 19:8 .
- sold their possessions and goods: Acts 2:45 .
- bestow all my goods to feed the poor: 1 Cor. 13:3 .