Grave, Graven [verb]
See also Engrave
- not make unto thee any graven image: Ex. 20:4 . ( Lev. 26:1 ; Mosiah 12:36 ; Mosiah 13:12 . )
- onyx stones, and grave on them the names: Ex. 28:9 . ( Ex. 39:6 . )
- Confounded be all they that serve graven images: Ps. 97:7 .
- I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands: Isa. 49:16 .
- every founder is confounded by the graven image: Jer. 10:14 .
- graven upon the table of their heart: Jer. 17:1 .
- Thy graven images also will I cut off: Micah 5:13 . ( 3 Ne. 21:17 . )
- whose graven images did excel: 2 Ne. 20:10 .