Haste, Hasten, Hasty
See also Rashness
- eat it in haste: it is the Lord’s passover: Ex. 12:11 .
- haste thee to help me: Ps. 22:19 .
- I said in my haste, I am cut off: Ps. 31:22 .
- he that is hasty of spirit exalteth folly: Prov. 14:29 .
- he that hasteth with his feet sinneth: Prov. 19:2 .
- every one that is hasty only to want: Prov. 21:5 .
- he that maketh haste to be rich shall not be innocent: Prov. 28:20 .
- a man that is hasty in his words … hope of a fool: Prov. 29:20 .
- let not thine heart be hasty to utter any thing: Eccl. 5:2 .
- seeking judgment, and hasting righteousness: Isa. 16:5 .
- ye shall not go out with haste: Isa. 52:12 . ( 3 Ne. 20:42 ; 3 Ne. 21:29 . )
- the Lord will hasten it in his time: Isa. 60:22 . ( D&C 88:73 . )
- I will hasten my word to perform it: Jer. 1:12 .