See also Device
- imagination of man’s heart is evil from his youth: Gen. 8:21 . ( Moses 8:22 . )
- though I walk in the imagination of mine heart: Deut. 29:19 .
- I know their imagination: Deut. 31:21 .
- understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: 1 Chr. 28:9 .
- imagination of their evil heart: Jer. 3:17 . ( Jer. 7:24 ; Jer. 9:14 ; Jer. 13:10 ; Jer. 16:12 . )
- walketh after the imagination of his own heart: Jer. 23:17 .
- because of the foolish imaginations of his heart: 1 Ne. 2:11 . ( 1 Ne. 17:20 . )
- large and spacious building … is vain imaginations: 1 Ne. 12:18 .
- imagine … that ye hear the voice of the Lord: Alma 5:16 .
- many more things did the people imagine: Hel. 16:22 .
- Imagining up some vain thing: 3 Ne. 2:2 .
- imagined up unto yourselves a god: Morm. 9:10 .
- imagination of his thoughts as upon eagles’ wings: D&C 124:99 .