Jesus Christ, Teaching Mode of
See also Teaching with the Spirit
- taught them as one having authority: Matt. 7:29 .
- he said unto them, Have ye not read what David did: Matt. 12:3 .
- Why speakest thou unto them in parables: Matt. 13:10 .
- Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures: Matt. 22:29 .
- preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God: Mark 1:14 .
- entered into the synagogue, and taught: Mark 1:21 .
- preached the word unto them: Mark 2:2 .
- all these things are done in parables: Mark 4:11 .
- he began to teach them, that the Son of man: Mark 8:31 .
- they were astonished … for his word was with power: Luke 4:32 .
- when Jesus perceived their thoughts, he answering said: Luke 5:22 .
- Tell me therefore, which of them will love him most: Luke 7:42 .
- our heart burn within us, while he talked with us: Luke 24:32 .
- he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: John 3:34 .
- My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me: John 7:16 .
- wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not: John 8:6 .
- even as the Father said unto me, so I speak: John 12:50 .
- He saith unto him the third time: John 21:17 .
See also Matt. 13:54