See also Book of Mormon ; Prophets, Mission of ; Restoration of the Gospel ; BD Joseph Smith Translation
- called upon my servant Joseph Smith … spake unto him from heaven: D&C 1:17 . ( D&C 19:13 . )
- Joseph Smith … power to translate: D&C 1:29 .
- Upon you my fellow servants … I confer the Priesthood of Aaron: D&C 13 . ( D&C 27:7–8 ; JS—H 1:68–72 . )
- Joseph Smith … ordained an apostle … first elder: D&C 20:2 .
- Peter, and James, and John … by whom I have ordained you … to be apostles: D&C 27:12 .
- Unto whom I have committed the keys of my kingdom: D&C 27:13 .
- no one shall be appointed to receive commandments … excepting … Joseph Smith: D&C 28:2 .
- we saw … the Only Begotten of the Father: D&C 76:23 .
- Which city shall be … dedicated by the hand of Joseph Smith: D&C 84:3 .
- We saw the Lord: D&C 110:2 . ( D&C 110:1–10 . )
- Moses … committed unto us the keys of the gathering: D&C 110:11 .
- Elias … committed the dispensation … of Abraham: D&C 110:12 . ( D&C 27:7 . )
- Joseph to be a presiding elder … a translator, a revelator, a seer, and prophet: D&C 124:125 .
- Joseph Smith … has done more, save Jesus only, for the salvation: D&C 135:3 .