See also Least
- even less than the dust of the earth: Mosiah 4:2 . ( Hel. 12:7 . )
- same receiveth the lesser portion of the word: Alma 12:10 .
- began to be less and less astonished at a sign: 3 Ne. 2:1 .
- whoso shall declare more or less than this … cometh of evil: 3 Ne. 11:40 . ( D&C 10:68 . )
- whoso … do more or less than these are not built upon my rock: 3 Ne. 18:13 .
- high priest … has authority to officiate in all the lesser offices: D&C 68:19 .
- telestial, which glory is that of the lesser: D&C 76:81 .
- the lesser priesthood continued: D&C 84:26 . ( D&C 84:30 . )
- either a greater or a lesser kingdom: D&C 88:37 .
- called the lesser priesthood is because it is an appendage: D&C 107:14 . ( D&C 107:17, 20 . )