See also Epistle
- wrote in the letter, saying, Set ye Uriah: 2 Sam. 11:15 .
- he brought the letter to the king: 2 Kgs. 5:6 .
- Hezekiah received the letter: 2 Kgs. 19:14 . ( Isa. 37:14 . )
- letter that they sent … unto Artaxerxes: Ezra 4:11 .
- letter that the king Artaxerxes gave unto Ezra: Ezra 7:11 .
- letters were sent by posts: Esth. 3:13 . ( Esth. 8:10 ; Esth. 9:30 . )
- letter that Jeremiah … sent from Jerusalem: Jer. 29:1 .
- desired of him letters to Damascus: Acts 9:2 .
- they wrote letters by them after this manner: Acts 15:23 .
- circumcision … in the spirit, and not in the letter: Rom. 2:29 .
- not in the oldness of the letter: Rom. 7:6 .
- letters of commendation from you: 2 Cor. 3:1 .
- letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life: 2 Cor. 3:6 .
- his letters, say they, are weighty and powerful: 2 Cor. 10:10 .
- how large a letter I have written unto you: Gal. 6:11 .
- be not soon shaken … by letter as from us: 2 Thes. 2:2 .
- have written a letter unto you in few words: Heb. 13:22 .