See also Similitude
- Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: Gen. 1:26 . ( Moses 2:26 ; Abr. 4:26 . )
- God created man, in the likeness of God: Gen. 5:1 . ( Moses 6:8 . )
- Adam … begat a son in his own likeness: Gen. 5:3 . ( Moses 6:10 . )
- Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness: Ex. 20:4 . ( Mosiah 12:36 . )
- graven image, the similitude of any figure, the likeness of male or female: Deut. 4:16 .
- his own god … in the likeness of the world: D&C 1:16 .
- he created man … in his own likeness: D&C 20:18 .
- that which is spiritual being in the likeness of that which is temporal: D&C 77:2 .
- Seth … his likeness was the express likeness of his father: D&C 107:43 .
- water, to be immersed therein in order to answer to the likeness of the dead: D&C 128:12 .