See also Patience
- Lord God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering: Ex. 34:6 .
- endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath: Rom. 9:22 .
- Charity suffereth long: 1 Cor. 13:4 . ( Moro. 7:45 . )
- By pureness, by knowledge, by longsuffering: 2 Cor. 6:6 .
- fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering: Gal. 5:22 .
- with longsuffering, forbearing one another: Eph. 4:2 .
- Put on therefore, as the elect of God … meekness, longsuffering: Col. 3:12 .
- in me … Christ might shew forth all longsuffering: 1 Tim. 1:16 .
- exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine: 2 Tim. 4:2 .
- longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah: 1 Pet. 3:20 .
- Lord … is longsuffering to us-ward: 2 Pet. 3:9 .
- longsuffering of our Lord is salvation: 2 Pet. 3:15 .