Man, Antemortal Existence of
See also Council in Heaven ; Foreordination ; Man, a Spirit Child of Heavenly Father ; Spirit Creation
- who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind: John 9:2 .
- poets have said, For we are also his offspring: Acts 17:28 .
- For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate: Rom. 8:29 .
- chosen us in him before the foundation of the world: Eph. 1:4 .
- subjection unto the Father of spirits: Heb. 12:9 .
- angels which kept not their first estate: Jude 1:6 .
- Michael and his angels fought against the dragon: Rev. 12:7 .
- third part of the hosts of heaven turned he away: D&C 29:36 .
- seraphic hosts of heaven, before the world was made: D&C 38:1 .
- man, according to his creation before the world: D&C 49:17 .
- Man was also in the beginning with God: D&C 93:29 .
- choice spirits who were reserved to come forth: D&C 138:53 .
- before they were born … received their first lessons: D&C 138:56 .
- in heaven created I them; and there was not yet flesh upon the earth: Moses 3:5 .
- he beheld the spirits that God had created: Moses 6:36 .
- intelligences that were organized before the world was: Abr. 3:22 .
- he stood among those that were spirits: Abr. 3:23 .
- took his spirit … and put it into him: Abr. 5:7 .