- Reuben, thou art my firstborn, my might: Gen. 49:3 .
- love the Lord thy God … with all thy soul, and with all thy might: Deut. 6:5 . ( Moro. 10:32 ; D&C 4:2 ; D&C 59:5 . )
- might of mine hand hath gotten me this wealth: Deut. 8:17 .
- there shall be no might in thine hand: Deut. 28:32 .
- Go in this thy might, and thou shalt save Israel: Judg. 6:14 .
- hand findeth to do, do it with thy might: Eccl. 9:10 .
- neither let the mighty man glory in his might: Jer. 9:23 .
- Blessed be the name of God … for wisdom and might are his: Dan. 2:20 .
- Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit: Zech. 4:6 .