- he sought also the misery of all mankind: 2 Ne. 2:18 .
- having no joy, for they knew no misery: 2 Ne. 2:23 .
- to remain with the father of lies, in misery: 2 Ne. 9:9 .
- shrink … into a state of misery and endless torment: Mosiah 3:25 .
- The man has brought upon himself his misery: Mosiah 4:17 .
- state of misery of the soul, before the resurrection: Alma 40:15 .
- sinner should be consigned to a state of misery: Alma 42:1 .
- that misery which never dies: Morm. 8:38 .
- Adam fell … we are made partakers of misery and woe: Moses 6:48 .