See also Brotherhood and Sisterhood
- shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour: Ex. 20:16 . ( Mosiah 13:23 . )
- not covet thy neighbour’s house … wife: Ex. 20:17 . ( D&C 19:25 . )
- Thou shalt not defraud thy neighbour: Lev. 19:13 .
- love thy neighbour as thyself: Lev. 19:18 . ( Matt. 5:43 ; Matt. 19:19 ; Matt. 22:39 ; Mark 12:31 ; Luke 10:27 ; Rom. 13:9 ; James 2:8 ; Mosiah 23:15 ; 3 Ne. 12:43 ; D&C 59:6 . )
- committeth adultery with his neighbour’s wife: Lev. 20:10 .
- hath given it to a neighbour of thine: 1 Sam. 15:28 .
- nor doeth evil to his neighbour: Ps. 15:3 .
- Devise not evil against thy neighbour: Prov. 3:29 .
- hypocrite with his mouth destroyeth his neighbour: Prov. 11:9 .
- poor is hated even of his own neighbour: Prov. 14:20 .
- wicked … his neighbour findeth no favour in his eyes: Prov. 21:10 .
- better is a neighbour that is near than a brother far: Prov. 27:10 .
- right work, that for this a man is envied of his neighbour: Eccl. 4:4 .
- Take ye heed every one of his neighbour: Jer. 9:4 .
- Woe unto him … that useth his neighbour’s service without wages: Jer. 22:13 .
- Speak ye every man the truth to his neighbour: Zech. 8:16 .