See also Anointing
- Oil for the light, spices for anointing oil: Ex. 25:6 .
- shalt thou take the anointing oil: Ex. 29:7 . ( Lev. 8:12 . )
- thou shalt make it an oil of holy ointment: Ex. 30:25 . ( Ex. 37:29 . )
- with the oil for the light: Ex. 35:14 .
- priest shall put of the oil … upon the tip of the right ear: Lev. 14:28 .
- Samuel took a vial of oil, and poured it: 1 Sam. 10:1 .
- priest took an horn of oil out of the tabernacle: 1 Kgs. 1:39 .
- a barrel, and a little oil in a cruse: 1 Kgs. 17:12 .
- any thing in the house, save a pot of oil: 2 Kgs. 4:2 .
- poured the oil on his head: 2 Kgs. 9:6 .
- thou anointest my head with oil: Ps. 23:5 .
- anointed thee with the oil of gladness: Ps. 45:7 . ( Heb. 1:9 . )
- having your lamps trimmed … and oil with you: D&C 33:17 .