See also Old Age
- new cloth unto an old garment: Matt. 9:16 . ( Mark 2:21 ; Luke 5:36 . )
- having drunk old wine … saith, The old is better: Luke 5:39 .
- How can a man be born when he is old: John 3:4 .
- our old man is crucified with him: Rom. 6:6 .
- Purge out therefore the old leaven: 1 Cor. 5:7 .
- old things are passed away: 2 Cor. 5:17 . ( D&C 29:24 ; D&C 63:49 . )
- ye put off … the old man, which is corrupt: Eph. 4:22 .
- ye have put off the old man with his deeds: Col. 3:9 .
- A new covenant, he hath made the first old: Heb. 8:13 .
- spared not the old world, but saved Noah: 2 Pet. 2:5 .
- an old commandment which ye had from the beginning: 1 Jn. 2:7 .
- idol, which waxeth old and shall perish in Babylon: D&C 1:16 .
- mighty men … like unto men of old: Moses 8:21 .