- ashamed, because of those that were scoffing: 1 Ne. 8:28 .
- they did point the finger of scorn at me: 1 Ne. 8:33 .
- built up to become popular in the eyes of the world: 1 Ne. 22:23 .
- fear ye not the reproach of men: 2 Ne. 8:7 .
- he led many of the people to do after the manner of his iniquities: Mosiah 27:8 .
- Command thy children to do good, lest they lead away the hearts: Alma 39:12 .
- dissenters … drinking in with the traditions of the Lamanites: Alma 47:36 .
- they have led away the hearts of many people: Alma 61:4 .
- it is to … be praised of men: Hel. 7:21 .
- if a man shall come among you and shall say: Do this: Hel. 13:27 .
- led away by some who were Zoramites: 3 Ne. 1:29 .
- have gone on in the persuasions of men: D&C 3:6 . ( D&C 5:21 . )
- the man in whom you have trusted has sought to destroy you: D&C 10:6 .
- you have feared man and have not relied on me: D&C 30:1 .
- hide the talent … because of the fear of man: D&C 60:2 .
- fear not what man can do, for God shall be with you: D&C 122:9 .
See also Matt. 14:9