- string of his tongue was loosed, and he spake plain: Mark 7:35 .
- many plain and precious things taken away from the book: 1 Ne. 13:28 .
- make known the plain and precious things: 1 Ne. 13:40 .
- things which were written were plain and pure: 1 Ne. 14:23 .
- ye have murmured because he hath been plain unto you: 2 Ne. 1:26 .
- that I may be strict in the plain road: 2 Ne. 4:32 .
- words of Isaiah are not plain unto you, nevertheless they are plain unto all … filled with the spirit of prophecy: 2 Ne. 25:4 .
- even as plain as word can be: 2 Ne. 32:7 .
- way to judge is as plain … as the daylight is from the dark night: Moro. 7:15 .