- your principalities shall come down: Jer. 13:18 .
- nor principalities, nor powers: Rom. 8:38 .
- Far above all principality, and power: Eph. 1:21 .
- now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known … the manifold wisdom of God: Eph. 3:10 .
- not against flesh and blood, but against principalities: Eph. 6:12 .
- principalities, or powers: all things were created by him: Col. 1:16 .
- head of all principality and power: Col. 2:10 .
- having spoiled principalities and powers: Col. 2:15 .
- Put them in mind to be subject to principalities: Titus 3:1 .