- elders, may have the privilege of ordaining: D&C 20:66 .
- I grant unto this people a privilege of organizing themselves: D&C 51:15 .
- To whom he grants this privilege of seeing: D&C 76:117 .
- that every man may have an equal privilege: D&C 88:122 .
- freedom in maintaining rights and privileges: D&C 98:5 .
- the accuser and the accused shall have a privilege of speaking: D&C 102:18 .
- have the privilege of receiving the mysteries: D&C 107:19 .
- whereby one religious society is fostered and another proscribed in its spiritual privileges: D&C 134:9 .
- We claim the privilege of worshiping: A of F 1:11 .