- be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not: Matt. 24:44 . ( Mark 13:32 ; D&C 133:11 ; JS—M 1:48 . )
- they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: Matt. 25:10 . ( Luke 12:37 . )
- Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping: Mark 13:36 .
- having put his hand to the plough, and looking back: Luke 9:62 .
- that servant, which knew … and prepared not: Luke 12:47 .
- so that day come upon you unawares: Luke 21:34 .
- I would that he should prepare quickly: Alma 5:29 .
- time is at hand that he must repent: Alma 5:31 . ( Alma 10:23 ; Alma 13:21 . )
- not procrastinate the day of your repentance: Alma 13:27 . ( Alma 34:33 . )
- how long will ye suppose that the Lord will suffer you: Hel. 13:29 .
- ye have procrastinated the day of your salvation: Hel. 13:38 .
- O that we had repented before this great and terrible day: 3 Ne. 8:24 .
- ye need not any longer spurn at the doings of the Lord: 3 Ne. 29:4 .
See also Ezek. 12:22–28