- Every purpose is established by counsel: Prov. 20:18 .
- a time to every purpose under the heaven: Eccl. 3:1 .
- This is the purpose that is purposed upon the whole earth: Isa. 14:26 .
- they shall be broken in the purposes thereof: Isa. 19:10 .
- every purpose of the Lord shall be performed: Jer. 51:29 .
- Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself: Dan. 1:8 .
- with purpose of heart they would cleave unto the Lord: Acts 11:23 .
- that the purpose of God … might stand: Rom. 9:11 .
- for this same purpose have I raised thee up: Rom. 9:17 .
- as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give: 2 Cor. 9:7 .
- predestinated according to the purpose of him: Eph. 1:11 .
- eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ: Eph. 3:11 .
- For this purpose the Son of God was manifested: 1 Jn. 3:8 .
- for the special purpose that there should be an account: 1 Ne. 9:3 . ( 1 Ne. 9:5 ; W of M 1:7 ; Alma 37:2–19 . )
- would have been no purpose in the end of its creation: 2 Ne. 2:12 .
- to bring about his eternal purposes: 2 Ne. 2:15 .
- follow the Son, with full purpose of heart: 2 Ne. 31:13 . ( Mosiah 7:33 ; 3 Ne. 10:6 ; 3 Ne. 12:24 ; 3 Ne. 18:32 ; D&C 17:1 ; D&C 18:27 . )
- for the sole purpose to get gain: Alma 11:20 .
See also D&C 101:33