- form a quorum of the Presidency of the Church: D&C 107:22 .
- they form a quorum, equal in authority and power to the three presidents: D&C 107:24 .
- they form a quorum, equal in authority to that of the Twelve special witnesses: D&C 107:26 . ( D&C 124:138–40 . )
- decisions of these quorums … to be made in all righteousness: D&C 107:30 . ( D&C 107:30–32 . )
- standing high councils … form a quorum: D&C 107:36 .
- The high council in Zion form a quorum: D&C 107:37 .
- president over a quorum of high priests: D&C 124:133 . ( D&C 124:136 . )
- which priesthood is to preside over the quorum of elders: D&C 124:137 .