See also Forgive ; Jesus Christ, Atonement through ; Jesus Christ, Mission of ; Jesus Christ, Redeemer ; Propitiation ; Sacrifice
- him that hateth thee … thou shalt surely help: Ex. 23:5 .
- sanctified it, to make reconciliation: Lev. 8:15 .
- thou hast rewarded me good, whereas I have rewarded: 1 Sam. 24:17 .
- should he reconcile himself unto his master: 1 Sam. 29:4 .
- they made reconciliation with their blood: 2 Chr. 29:24 .
- If the wicked restore the pledge, give again: Ezek. 33:15 .
- seventh day of the month … shall ye reconcile the house: Ezek. 45:20 .
- to make reconciliation for iniquity: Dan. 9:24 .
- first be reconciled to thy brother: Matt. 5:24 . ( 3 Ne. 12:24 . )
- Love your enemies: Luke 6:27 .
- reconciled to God by the death of his Son: Rom. 5:10 .
- casting away of them be the reconciling of the world: Rom. 11:15 .
- remain unmarried, or be reconciled to her husband: 1 Cor. 7:11 .
- hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ: 2 Cor. 5:18 .
- God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself: 2 Cor. 5:19 .
- made peace … to reconcile all things unto himself: Col. 1:20 .
- reconciliation for the sins of the people: Heb. 2:17 .
- Submit yourselves therefore to God: James 4:7 .