Rend, Rent [verb]
See also Tear [
- Joseph is without doubt rent in pieces: Gen. 37:33 .
- neither rend your clothes: Lev. 10:6 .
- his clothes shall be rent: Lev. 13:45 .
- Lord hath rent the kingdom … from thee: 1 Sam. 15:28 . ( 1 Sam. 28:17 . )
- I will surely rend the kingdom from thee: 1 Kgs. 11:11 .
- time to rend, and a time to sew: Eccl. 3:7 .
- Oh that thou wouldest rend the heavens: Isa. 64:1 .
- rend your heart, and not your garments: Joel 2:13 .
- I saw the earth and the rocks, that they rent: 1 Ne. 12:4 .
- my soul is rent with anguish: 1 Ne. 17:47 .
- rocks of the earth must rend: 1 Ne. 19:12 .
- he rent his coat: Alma 46:12 .
- Lord should rend them even as they had rent their garments: Alma 46:21 .
- Joseph, whose coat was rent by his brethren: Alma 46:23 .
- say unto this temple it shall be rent in twain: Hel. 10:8 .
- they shall be rent in twain: Hel. 14:22 .
- rocks were rent in twain: 3 Ne. 8:18 . ( Moses 7:56 . )
- rocks did cease to rend: 3 Ne. 10:9 .
- when ye shall rend that veil of unbelief: Ether 4:15 .