See also Keep
- inheritance … reserved in heaven for you: 1 Pet. 1:4 .
- angels that sinned … reserved unto judgment: 2 Pet. 2:4 .
- to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment: 2 Pet. 2:9 .
- to whom the mist of darkness is reserved: 2 Pet. 2:17 .
- reserved unto fire against the day of judgment: 2 Pet. 3:7 .
- he hath reserved in everlasting chains: Jude 1:6 .
- I have reserved those things which I have entrusted: D&C 5:9 .
- that I may reserve unto myself a pure people: D&C 43:14 .
- city reserved until a day of righteousness: D&C 45:12 .
- except those which I have reserved unto myself: D&C 49:8 .
- I have in reserve a swift judgment: D&C 121:24 .
- reserved to come forth in the fulness of times: D&C 138:53 .
- remainder were reserved in chains of darkness: Moses 7:57 .