See also Keep
- people were desirous to retain in remembrance his name: Jacob 1:11 .
- always retain a remission of your sins: Mosiah 4:12 .
- for the sake of retaining a remission of your sins: Mosiah 4:26 . ( Alma 4:14 . )
- remember to retain the name written always in your hearts: Mosiah 5:12 .
- have you sufficiently retained in remembrance the captivity of your fathers: Alma 5:6 .
- they did retain a hope through faith: Alma 25:16 .
- if they are kept they must retain their brightness: Alma 37:5 .
- riches … in the days of your poverty ye cannot retain them: Hel. 13:31 . ( Morm. 1:18 . )
- always retain in your minds what those gifts are: D&C 46:10 .