- they girded sackcloth on their loins: 1 Kgs. 20:32 . ( Isa. 32:11 . )
- Hezekiah … covered himself with sackcloth: 2 Kgs. 19:1 . ( Isa. 37:1 . )
- children of Israel were assembled with fasting, and with sackclothes: Neh. 9:1 .
- daughter of my people, gird thee with sackcloth: Jer. 6:26 .
- gird themselves with sackcloth: Ezek. 7:18 .
- to seek by prayer … with fasting, and sackcloth: Dan. 9:3 .
- proclaimed a fast, and put on sackcloth: Jonah 3:5 .
- sun became black as sackcloth of hair: Rev. 6:12 .