See also Sealing
- wrote letters … and sealed them with his seal: 1 Kgs. 21:8 .
- sealed with the king’s ring: Esth. 3:12 .
- seal the law among my disciples: Isa. 8:16 . ( 2 Ne. 18:16 ; D&C 88:84 . )
- book that is sealed: Isa. 29:11 .
- seal them, and take witnesses: Jer. 32:44 .
- king sealed it with his own signet: Dan. 6:17 .
- Daniel … seal the book: Dan. 12:4 .
- made the sepulchre sure, sealing the stone: Matt. 27:66 .
- testimony hath set to his seal: John 3:33 .
- circumcision, a seal of the righteousness: Rom. 4:11 .
- seal of mine apostleship are ye in the Lord: 1 Cor. 9:2 .
- foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal: 2 Tim. 2:19 .
- book … with seven seals: Rev. 5:1 .
- Lamb opened one of the seals: Rev. 6:1 .
- having the seal of the living God: Rev. 7:2 .
- men which have not the seal of God: Rev. 9:4 .