See also Close
- he shut up the heaven: Deut. 11:17 .
- When heaven is shut up, and there is no rain: 1 Kgs. 8:35 .
- he that shutteth his lips is esteemed a man of understanding: Prov. 17:28 .
- shut their eyes; lest they see: Isa. 6:10 . ( Isa. 44:18 ; 2 Ne. 16:10 . )
- David … shall open, and none shall shut: Isa. 22:22 .
- I am shut up: Jer. 36:5 .
- shut thy door, pray to thy Father: Matt. 6:6 . ( 3 Ne. 13:6 . )
- ye shut up the kingdom of heaven: Matt. 23:13 .
- went … to the marriage: and the door was shut: Matt. 25:10 .
- he shut up John in prison: Luke 3:20 .
- when the heaven was shut up: Luke 4:25 .
- many of the saints did I shut up in prison: Acts 26:10 .
- we were … shut up unto the faith: Gal. 3:23 .
- shutteth up his bowels of compassion: 1 Jn. 3:17 .
- he that openeth, and no man shutteth: Rev. 3:7 .
- cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up: Rev. 20:3 .
- having power to shut up the heavens: D&C 77:8 .