See also Eye
- every tree that is pleasant to the sight: Gen. 2:9 . ( Moses 3:9 ; Abr. 5:9 . )
- Lord will come down in the sight of all: Ex. 19:11 .
- sight of the glory of the Lord was like devouring fire: Ex. 24:17 .
- Better is the sight of the eyes than the wandering of the desire: Eccl. 6:9 .
- not judge after the sight of his eyes: Isa. 11:3 . ( 2 Ne. 21:3 . )
- blind receive their sight: Matt. 11:5 . ( Mark 10:52 ; Luke 18:43 ; Mosiah 3:5 ; 4 Ne. 1:5 ; D&C 35:9 ; D&C 84:69 . )
- immediately their eyes received sight: Matt. 20:34 .
- unto many that were blind he gave sight: Luke 7:21 .
- Jesus said unto him, Receive thy sight: Luke 18:42 .
- went and washed, and I received sight: John 9:11 .
- he received sight forthwith: Acts 9:18 .
- Brother Saul, receive thy sight: Acts 22:13 .
- we walk by faith, not by sight: 2 Cor. 5:7 .
- could not hide it from the sight of the brother of Jared: Ether 12:20 .