See also Little
- Seemeth it but a small thing unto you: Num. 16:9 .
- I a Benjamite, of the smallest of the tribes: 1 Sam. 9:21 .
- after the fire a still small voice: 1 Kgs. 19:12 .
- Is it a small thing for you to weary men: Isa. 7:13 . ( 2 Ne. 17:13 . )
- remnant shall be very small and feeble: Isa. 16:14 .
- a small one a strong nation: Isa. 60:22 .
- I will make thee small among the heathen: Jer. 49:15 .
- who hath despised the day of small things: Zech. 4:10 .
- their dominions upon the face of the earth were small: 1 Ne. 14:12 .
- by small means the Lord can bring about great things: 1 Ne. 16:29 .
- he hath spoken unto you in a still small voice: 1 Ne. 17:45 .
- I am also a man of no small reputation: Alma 10:4 .
- I cannot say the smallest part which I feel: Alma 26:16 .
- by very small means the Lord doth confound the wise: Alma 37:7 .
- miracles were worked by small means: Alma 37:41 .
- small voice it did pierce them: 3 Ne. 11:3 .